Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 5, 2008

Entry for May 16, 2008




No one knows what it’s like

To be the bad man

To be the sad man

Behind blue eyes

And no one knows what it’s like

To be hated

To be faded

To telling only lies

But my dreams they aren’t as empty

As my conscious seems to be I have hours, only lonely

My love is vengeance That’s never free No one knows what it´s like

To feel these feelings

Like I do and I blame you!

No one bites back as hard

On their anger None of my pain woe Can show through

But my dreams they aren’t as empty As my conscious seems to be

I have hours, only lonely

My love is vengeance

That’s never free Discover l.i.m.p. say it Discover l.i.m.p. say it Discover l.i.m.p. say it Discover l.i.m.p. say it No one knows what it´s like

To be mistreated

To be defeated Behind blue eyes

No one knows how to say

That they’re sorry

And don’t worry I’m not telling lies

But my dreams they aren’t as empty As my conscious seems to be

I have hours, only lonely My love is vengeance That’s never free No one knows what it´s like To be the bad man To be the sad man Behind blue eyes

3 nhận xét: