Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 2, 2008

Entry for February 27, 2008

Hôm qua vừa nói chuyện với ai đó xong. Nói tất cả, nói hết và ta nhận được gì? Sự im lặng, vẫn im lặng như thời gian gần đây. Chấp nhận thôi.

When u're gone
Where are those happy days They seem so hard to find I try to reach for you But you have closed your mind Whatever happened to our love I wish I understood It used to be so nice It used to be so good. So when you're near me Darling, can't you hear me, S.O.S. The love you gave me Nothing else can save me, S.O.S. When you're gone How can I even try to go on When you're gone Though I try, how can I carry on. You seem so far away Though you are standing near You made me feel alive But something died I fear I really tried to make it out I wish I understood What happened to our love It used to be so good. So when you're near me Darling, can't you hear me, S.O.S. The love you gave me Nothing else can save me, S.O.S. When you're gone How can I even try to go on When you're gone Though I try, how can I carry on So when you're near me Darling, can't you hear me, S.O.S. And the love you gave me Nothing else can save me, S.O.S. When you're gone How can I even try to go on When you're gone Though I try, how can I carry on When you're gone How can I even try to go on When you're gone Though I try, how can I carry on.

2 nhận xét:

  1. Rùi họ sẽ nhận ra thui mờ. Kiên nhẫn đi ku. Thất vọng làm gì? buồn làm gì? Còn nhìu cái đáng quan tâm hơn nhìu đoá. Tìm nhà đi :))

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Mong bình yên nơi đây....Mong giông bão sớm qua miền đất ấy....Mong nắng vàng lại trải xuống đời nhau....

    Trả lờiXóa