Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2008

Entry for February 28, 2008


Only a song, not my mind :)

The Lonliness







Im sitting here




Thinking bout



How im gon-na do without



You around, in my life, and how am I



I gon' get by



I ain't got no days



Just lonely nights



You want the truth



Well girl im not alright



Feel out of place, and out of time



I think im gonna lose my mind







So tell me how you feel (im lonely)



Are you for real (so lonely)



Do you still think of me (i think of you)



Baby still (You only)



Do you dream of me at night



(seems like i dream you all the time)



oh let me tell you how it feels (its like everyday i die)



Wish i was dreaming but its real (when i open up my eyes)



oh Let me tell you how it feels (and don't see your pretty face)



I think that i will never love again







I miss your face



I miss your kiss



I even miss the arguments



That we would have, from time to time



I miss you standing by my side



I'm dying here, its clear to see



There ain't no you, God knows there ain't no me



Don't wanna live, I wanna die



If I cant have you in my life







So tell me how you feel (im lonely)



Are you for real (so lonely)



Do you still think of me (i think of you)



Baby still (You only)



Do you dream of me at night (like i dream of you all the time, so lo-nely)

I know im not a good person, u re a closed person. i know im wrong but...:(


4 nhận xét:

  1. oài, iu và nhớ nhung là chi cho mệt anh, nhìu khi iu ng khác wá lại wên đi bản than mình ý, chán lắm, cứ cho sang 1 ben hoc hành thì thích rồi, SV tụi mình con nhìu thứ đáng để lo hon là chỉ mỗi yêu và nhung nhớ. hì

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. hợp rồi tan. Thế là anh sắp phải chia tay chú rùi.Những kỷ niệm vui bùn thiệt là khó we^n. Giờ a mài thấy mệt mỏi wa', sao bao nhiêu chuyện buồn phiền cứ dồn dập đến chẳng cho lòng người yên chút nào!huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. có thời gian nghe bài này suốt

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. @D.Boi: từ blog bạn tớ mới thik bài này đấy

    Trả lờiXóa